The child’s appearance has an impact on his/her attitude and behaviour. School pride, respect for the school community, the education process and the children themselves, are in part shown by the child’s attire and grooming.
The uniform policy also helps maintain a sense of modesty and equality while educating children about what is appropriate dress for the time and place.
It is our school policy that all children wear a school uniform (upper part of the body) when attending school, a school outing and school related activities where appropriate.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that the school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school and creates a sense of community/belonging towards the school.
- Is practical and smart.
- Identifies the children with the school.
- Prevents further distractions in class.
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
All children from the Junior Primary (6-9 Phase), Senior Primary (9-12 Phase), Middle School (Stage 7 and 8), High School (IGCSE1, IGCSE2, AS1, AS2 and SI) are required to wear the Generation Schools clothing on the upper part of their body when attending school, a school outing and school related activities where appropriate.
Junior Primary, Senior Primary and Middle School children need to bring a change of clothing for PE sessions.
- Parents will be able to place uniform orders throughout the year, with a one-week waiting period after placing orders, with the exception of the 3-week closure period over December 2023/January 2024. Uniform Online shop will be closed from 25 December 2023 – 2 January 2024.
- An accurate size chart can be found on the online uniform website, as well as a video on how to take the correct measurements.
- All communication regarding uniform orders will be sent to parents via WhatsApp/Email and SIS.
- For any exchanges the parent needs to fill in the exchange form and leave the item at the front office of their campus. The supplier will collect these items on the next Thursday and will return the new item on the following Thursday.
- Click the below tab to Register. After the supplier approves registration, you can view the uniform catalogue, select your size and quantity of items and add to cart.
- Once you have completed shopping, click on your cart and follow prompts to payment.
- Please note that payment will need to be made immediately or your order will not be placed.